Wednesday 22 April 2009

TV Talent


When Susan Boyle walked on stage on TV talent show Britains Got Talent, the audience and viewers at home laughed. Little did they know she could actually sing!

I myself admit I judged this book a little to harshly by its cover and just watched it because I thought it would make me laugh. How wrong myself and i'm sure many others like me were!

The 48-year-old wowed the TV show judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan by singing West End song 'I Dreamed A Dream'.

The audience and viewers were endeared by her as she admitted she had never been kissed and acted a bit, for want of a better word, 'kooky' on stage.

But now it has emerged the wonder from Blackburn, West Lothian, has infact been kissed and more than once! She recently admitted “That was made as a joke! Never been kissed? I’ve never stopped.”

Although she does have a good voice, I wonder if she would have been as much of a hit without the silly spinster story thrown in? Who knows?

What we do know is that there is some fierce competition in this years show including the very cute Shaheen Jarfargholi from Swansea, whose rendition of 'Who's Loving You' by the Jackson 5 raked in 13.5 million viewers, giving it the biggest TV ratings of the year so far. Susan and Shaheen are favourites to be in the final says the sun dubbing the competition, 'Boyle V Boyo'.

No comments:

Post a Comment